- Tear along the perforated seam.
- Peel off the foil and discard the green safety seal.
- Pop off the cap – it’s your mixing cup!
- Pour until you’ve filled to the line.
- Use immediately after pouring while the liquid is still green.
- Swish, gargle, then spit, and enjoy 12-hour fresh breath!
Why isn’t my SmartMouth™ bottle pouring properly?
As with many products that use safety seals, it is important to ensure that none of the sealing material remains behind after opening. From time to time, during transportation, air bubbles can get trapped in the components of the bottle preventing products from pouring correctly. One trick I use is to blow into the four openings on top of the bottle after the first opening to ensure the safety seal (foil below the plastic green protector) has been fully removed before snapping on the pour spout.
Results may vary. 24-hour bad breath protection results associated with twice daily use. SmartMouth products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All SmartMouth products come with our guarantee that ensures SmartMouth will work exactly as described on this website or your money back. Always consult your healthcare professional.